12-01-2010 01:19 PM
I needed to pop out a key from the keyboard but I can't get it to "pop" back in, so to speak -- any pointers? (I have the two plastic bits lined up right I think, but the black key itself won't snap back in...) It's 'a' key if it matters...
12-05-2010 09:40 PM
Well, you could try glue. It's just metal and plastic with a spring kind of thing.
1 HP TouchPad 32 GB with Android
2 HP Touchsmarts (310-1000z and IQ527)
2 HP Printers (J6480 and J5750)
1 Laptop (HP DV6253CL)
Have at least some experience in each of those devices, and i'll do my best to help you.
Kudos if I helped!
12-08-2010 02:41 PM
Yeah, we've determined I managed to break the spring thing Glue didn't really solve the problem satisfactorily. Replacement bit on its way In the meantime, my left pinky is getting quite dexterous
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10