windows 8 touch screen will not work (217 Views)
Student
J_O_I_E
Message 1 of 2 (217 Views)

windows 8 touch screen will not work

My HP ENVY touchsmart computer stopped working just before updates started. I've tried rebooting and it still does not work. Any feedback on what I can do would be great. Thank you..

Associate Professor
frrw
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: windows 8 touch screen will not work

Hello J_O_I_E:

Welcome to HP's forum as rule you need to post your computer's complete information not just bits of it. Just in USA their are 99 different models of HP Envy computers some note books and desktops witch one is yours ?  http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-search.html?tab=1#/qryterm=HP%20ENVY%20touchsmart&searchtype=s-002  No two computers are a like. Please follow my examples when posting my are: HP Touchsmart 600-1050 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and HP Pavilion DV7t-7000CTO Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. My basic model number is HP Touchsmart 600. The rest of my computer's number is critical because that tells us details of what software is installed and drivers if we look up for my computer's website pages.

This way we can provide you correct response to help you resolve your issue. Thank you frrw.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation