Avery online label design and Print to my HP Deskjet 3050A (689 Views)
Honor Student
Irishfella
Message 1 of 3 (689 Views)

Avery online label design and Print to my HP Deskjet 3050A

Dear HP Users,  I am at my wits end.  In this time of economic hardship I have decided to try and sell some items online.  I bought the HP Deskjet 3050A All in one printer as I had read some great reports on the print quality at an affordable price.  I have been using Avery Online Label Design to help design some merchandising labels.  I am trying to print these onto Avery J8109 Glossy labels.  I have been firstly running trial prints on standard A4 paper.  But the margins are all clearly off.  One the labels are designed, they are placed onto a PDF for you to download to the printer.  The only settings I can appear to change are the print quality etc.  I cannot change margin settings. 

Can anyone help please. I have spend all weekend trying to work this out

You help will be greatly appreciated

Mike.

Honor Student
Irishfella
Message 2 of 3 (670 Views)

Re: Avery online label design and Print to my HP Deskjet 3050A

Anyone help please?

Student
corny
Message 3 of 3 (573 Views)

Re: Avery online label design and Print to my HP Deskjet 3050A

This is known HP problem with upper margine. Try tu cut off upper edge of label sheet for about 4 mm (with cutter or guillotine paper cutter). I have no upper margin problem any more.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation