HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
07-27-2010 01:16 AM
I have a HPC7280 and up until a few weeks ago I could print off the web on both my Mac & Dell, but all I get now are blank pages. Normal printing of word documents etc works fine. I use Firefox 3.6.
I've seen a thread re "smart web printing" but not sure what that is.
07-28-2010 09:42 AM
July 27, 2010
I have a Photosmart All In One.
I cannot print from my computer since yesterday. I see items in the que but when I click on print nothing happens.
If you can, please give me answer at: email@example.com
08-18-2010 11:37 PM - edited 08-18-2010 11:41 PM
To Print a web page on firefox , follow these steps:
1) In the 'File' menu, select 'Print'.The 'Print' dialog box is displayed.
TIP: Alternatively, press CTRL+P. 'Print' dialog box
2) In the 'Printer' group box, select the printer from the 'Name' drop-down box.
3) Click on 'Properties' to configure the printer settings.
4) In the 'Print Range' group box, select the desired option for the pages to be printed out.
5) In the 'Copies' group box, type the number of copies to be printed in the 'Number of copies' box.
6) Select the 'Collate' check box, if the number of copies is more than one and you want the printed material to be collated.
7) In the 'Print Frames' group box, select the desired option based on your preference.
8) Click 'OK' to start printing.
08-18-2010 11:44 PM
@ Penn Neville
I think you must try this oput in order to fix your issue: