Question

Top Student
PattiB
Message 1 of 6 (1,359 Views)

'ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THE SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE", Line 2107, unspecified error. What does this mean?

I get this message each time I attempt to print something. How do I go about finding it?

I run a test page for my hp deskjet  D1660 and it is all connected properly.

Student
nmreis13
Message 2 of 6 (1,332 Views)

Re: 'ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THE SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE", Line 2107, unspecified error. What does th

Can you help me fix this problem?

Student
spoons40
Message 3 of 6 (588 Views)

Re: 'ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THE SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE", Line 2107, unspecified error. What does th

I get the messsage that "an error has occurred in the script on this page",and a question "Do you wish to continue?"  It seems that neither yes nor no works.  Any suggestions?

Master's Graduate
RocketLife
Message 4 of 6 (580 Views)

What program are you using when this error appears?

RocketLife

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
Student
45LIVERPOOL
Message 5 of 6 (317 Views)

How do I get rid of AN ERROR IN THE SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE every time I try to print

Master's Graduate
RocketLife
Message 6 of 6 (313 Views)

Hi 45.

In which program(s) does this error appear? (For example, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, HP Photo Creations, etc.)

Thank you, 

RocketLife

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation