Question

Top Student
Matthewt18
Message 1 of 3 (124 Views)

Envy w/ iphone compatibility

Anyone able to help?  I spent over 2 hours on the phone today with tech support and finally got to an American call center to only get hung up on by Jermaine saying that it was an issue with my computer.  I dropped every firewall I had and still couldn't get the print center to share files with my computer.  I can print without an issue, but I'd like to have full compatibility and have access to shared files from a remote location for printing availability.  On my 64 bit Win 7 it will not link to any of the IP address the iphone 'app' provides.  Let me know if it's user error.  I can be reached at mtarantino8@tampabay.rr.com, Thanks.

Matthew

P.S. HP support; I added my address so that you'd see it, see my issue and hopefully help me resolve it.  Regardless the VP of customer support will be receiving a personal letter about my dissatisfaction with the lack of help or respect I got from your agents today.  Thanks.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)

Re: Envy w/ iphone compatibility

Hi,

Let me understand your question: do you want to access to your computer remotely ? If yes this software may help:

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
Matthewt18
Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)

Re: Envy w/ iphone compatibility

Not quite.  In the print control software there is a share feature so that you can access your computer.  I don't want another app to do just one thing.  I want the print control app to work as it should.  Thanks though.

Matthew

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation