Question

Honor Student
skwid
Message 1 of 4 (1,212 Views)

HP Laserjet 1600 toolbox download location?

I'm looking for a location to download the toolbox software for a laserjet 1600 for Windows 7. I need to be able to make printer adjustments such as using just the black ink cartridge. Can anybody please help me?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (1,200 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet 1600 toolbox download location?

Hi,

Please checl the following link, all from HP:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=1140729&lang=en&cc=us...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
skwid
Message 3 of 4 (1,193 Views)

Thanks BH,

I have tried downloading the full software package for both Windows 7 and XP and all it does is install the drivers and not the toolbox software for the laser printer. Is there another location that I can just download the toolbox software, or should I order a CD from HP?

Student
kensmithnc
Message 4 of 4 (25 Views)

All references to HP 16oo toolbox downloads come up not available.  I have a 1600 Laserjet that has a registration problem, double image.  I can not locate the toolbox and can not find a valid site to download.  Too good a printer to junk!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation