HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
10-21-2011 06:25 AM
! HP Photo Creations
2 Windows XP
3 No error message - HP Photo Creations just goes ahead with what I don't want
4 No changes, this is what HP Photo Creations does
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-21-2011 12:47 PM
Can you explain what you mean by "with tab"?
Here's how to print a plain photo. In short, select the Prints project rather than Collage Prints.
- Click the Catalog or Full Catalog button
- Click the Print at Home tab
- Click the Prints & Posters tab
- Click Prints
- Add your photo(s) from your computer or an online library such as Facebook or Flickr
- Click the Print & Order button
- Select the print size.
- Click the Print 4x6 button to print. (The numbers will change based on the selected size.)
If you choose the Collage Print project in Step 4 instead, you can create an all-white background by applying the Plain White theme. Collage Prints enable you to put up to 60 photos on a page.
Thanks for trying HP Photo Creations,
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, answers, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
10-22-2011 08:08 AM
If you have snapshot size photo paper with a "tab" such as 4x6.5 (which has a 0.5" tab) then be sure, as your final step, to select the right option in your print driver... this usually is under "Print Preferences", but may be called different things depending on your printer brand and model. Here's an example: