Question

Student
drt1279
Message 1 of 5 (2,347 Views)

How do I stop my HP Photosmart C7250 from printing a blank page every other page?...Windows Vista

My HP C7250 all of a sudden started printing a blank page every other page.  How can I stop this.

Thanks

Honor Student
jrvtgs
Message 2 of 5 (2,252 Views)

Re: How do I stop my HP Photosmart C7250 from printing a blank page every other page?...Windows Vist

I have the same problem! My Mac and every other computer in my house prints correctly wirelessly. But my pc does not.

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 3 of 5 (2,242 Views)

Re: How do I stop my HP Photosmart C7250 from printing a blank page every other page?...Windows Vist

Hey there! Try using this support document and see if it resolves the issue. Be sure to select the proper operating system when you click the link.

Printer Prints Blank Sheets of Paper

Let me know if this helps!

-Sean

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Student
GandBman
Message 4 of 5 (1,897 Views)

This happened to me and I found no satisfactory answer on the web but eventually realized what was causing this/my issue... Somehow I had installed a driver "7200" in addition to "C7200". I imagine this happened because I've had to reinstall this print/scanner a g'zillion times. Well, I switched back to C7200 and all is well in the world.

Student
Neilmi
Message 5 of 5 (1,409 Views)

How do I stop my HP Photosmart 7400 from printing a blank page before each printed page. Windows 8

New Laptop with Windows 8.  When I print a blank page comes out before each printed page.

My son,s laptop is also connected wirelessly (Windows &), but he prints with no problems.  How can I fix this?  Computer mfg suggested this on-line solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation