My printer won't print attachments from my email. (1250 Views)
Student
cdakin57
Message 1 of 5 (1,250 Views)

My printer won't print attachments from my email.

If I open a document attached to my email, it will display, but not print.  When I press print, it saves the attachment to my documents and then says it can't print, and no pages were selected.  When the print screen originally opens, it has all the correct info (ie pages to be print, etc), but then it all goes to hell!  Help!

Honor Student
browning
Message 2 of 5 (852 Views)

Re: My printer won't print attachments from my email.

cdakin57 wrote:

If I open a document attached to my email, it will display, but not print.  When I press print, it saves the attachment to my documents and then says it can't print, and no pages were selected.  When the print screen originally opens, it has all the correct info (ie pages to be print, etc), but then it all goes to hell!  Help!

Honor Student
browning
Message 3 of 5 (851 Views)

browning wrote:

cdakin57 wrote:

Honor Student
hunter2012
Message 4 of 5 (94 Views)

Honor Student
hunter2012
Message 5 of 5 (91 Views)

browning wrote:

cdakin57 wrote:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation