Question

Student
MissRgray
Message 1 of 2 (1,928 Views)

Printer Takes too long loading a print Job

Hi- 

My HP printer won't print! It was working great for months, but suddenly it just stopped. I finally found a chord (USB in the back) that was unplugged. I plugged it in and it worked fine again. 

Then I decided  to go wireless. So I used the CD software to set up wireless. Worked great.

A few hours later, now... Nothing will print. I tried going back to the USB in the back (not wireless) and re-installing the wireless.... nothing.

The computer's printer Que will say "printing" when I start a new print job. Then the printer says "now printing" and just loads for forever. It never does print. Eventually the printer que says "Error-printing". 

This one has me all befuddled. Please help! Thank you! 

Specs: 

I have a HP Oficejet Pro 8500A Plus printer 

Windows Vista operating system

Top Student
trinityt
Message 2 of 2 (1,807 Views)

Re: Printer Takes too long loading a print Job

I have the same printer and using it wirelessly and it's acting weird. It takes forever to print something from the internet, for example from the post office for a label or for Pages.  But, it works immediately for Adobe forms and for Paypal.

I have trouble with this thing off and on, recently I deleted the entire thing and downloaded software from the HP site. Was working OK until today. Also I have to restart this printer too pretty often.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation