Question

Honor Student
winnats
Message 1 of 7 (2,179 Views)
Accepted Solution

Smart Print 2.1

Updated to v2.1 of Smart Print but I don't seem to have a Clipboard. I just get a box asking me to select an area of the web page to remove. When I select an area nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 7 (2,150 Views)

Re: Smart Print 2.1

What browser are you using? I installed it on IE8 and the Clipboard is working fine.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Honor Student
winnats
Message 3 of 7 (2,136 Views)

I'm also running IE8

Honor Student
SWISSINDALO
Message 4 of 7 (2,119 Views)

Please tell me how I can use Smart Print 2.1 inside Google Chrome.

I have installed the Software on my Laptop with W7 32bit adn it shows a small Icon in the upper right corner and it works fine, but I do not know waht I've done to get that installed finally ...

I would use now Smart Print 2.1 inside Google Chrome also on my XP Pro (3), but because I forgot how I have realised the correct installation, The small Icon does not appear in the upper right corner ...

Thanks for a short step by step instruction.

Ally Freaks here who tells the Folks, that HP Smart Print 2.1 works only with IE are wrong. So please do not tell further this missinformation around the world.

Indalo

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 5 of 7 (2,119 Views)

My install on IE8 was a new install (not an upgrade) maybe try uninstalling from the computers control panel and reinstalling it from this link http://www8.hp.com/us/en/partner/microsoft/bing-bar-for-hp/smart-print-download.html

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Top Student
cyndy397
Message 6 of 7 (1,511 Views)

Arkle1, that particular link you provided gives me an error message of "Page Not Found." What's your next suggestion as I am also having the same problem with Smart Print and not finding much help on the website.
Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 7 of 7 (1,488 Views)

Hello there, try this link for the download and further information about HP Smart Print which replaces the product formerly known as HP Smart Web Printing http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=ie&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c01812475

Best of luck.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation