Question

Honor Student
CaliAngel68
Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

color printing problems

I have a hp photosmart e-all in one d110 printer n my problem is, when i go to print color background on my blank checks or white paper that is for my printer

why wont my color show up n give me a color background? i went to the hp doctor n it prints in color but when i go to print from my computer or when i do a copy the color doesnt show up?

Need help

Distinguished Professor
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)

Re: color printing problems

Hello CaliAngel68,

Welcome to the HP Forums! I understand your concerns. First, please print a "Print Quality Test Report" from your printer. 

Follow this HP document on Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues to perform this step.

If you are receiving no color ink on this page, then please continue following this document. If you do, then please let me know and I will continue to assist you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
CaliAngel68
Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)

Re: color printing problems

Hello
Yes the test page came out with color n it looked good with the colors. Still can't get the colors to match what I do online into paper.

Also how do I change the size of my dimensions on my printer to match up with my checks online when I go to print them out so I can pay my bills?

Please i would appreciate any help or information you can give me.

Thank you
Dawn
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation