how do i transfer pictures from a SD card (8133 Views)
Honor Student
kayakjack1
Message 1 of 8 (8,133 Views)

how do i transfer pictures from a SD card

cant seem to transfer pics from my cameras SD card to my files on my computer.. from my hp photosmart 7510 eprinter.. it says select destination.. but only destination is snapfish.. dont want to transfer it to snap fish.. I want it stored on my computer files.. thanks a bunch.  kayakjack.

Honor Student
david_10091
Message 2 of 8 (8,116 Views)

Re: how do i transfer pictures from a SD card

Simple plug in the card wait for it to load then find your pics highlite the ones you want to transfer then right click on a pic a dropdown box apears then click send to then you will see your card it might be in letter E click it  good luck

Honor Student
Chet4d
Message 3 of 8 (8,092 Views)

Same problem here. As for the other reply it never takes you to a place to select the pictures. When you insert the SD card and select photo, save photos (which has an icon of the picture going to a computer), memory card The screen comes up with select your destination and the only listing is Snapfish. The computer does not show up here. I have double checked my network settings and all seems fine.

Honor Student
Chet4d
Message 4 of 8 (8,089 Views)

Okay, after playing around with the printer I found that plugging in a USB cord works to get iPhoto on a Mac to import the photos. The printer still doesn't show the Mac as an option under the destination screen, but I was able to transfer my photos. Hope this helps!

Honor Student
barderden1
Message 5 of 8 (7,901 Views)

I have the same problem My SD card and printer go through all the motions but doesnt trasfer

Student
jkk1
Message 6 of 8 (7,050 Views)

How do I transfer pictures to my computer from SD card.

Honor Student
david_10091
Message 7 of 8 (7,017 Views)

easy son slip the card in wait for popup highlite all you wont to send to your puttre then right clik on any pic dropdown open then clik send to thern select my documents then you can move them to your pictures its that easy good luck let me know how it goes ok

Honor Student
Monkey123
Message 8 of 8 (3,437 Views)

How do I tranfer pictures from SD card

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation