how to print an e-mail from inbox (1234 Views)
Student
samten
Message 1 of 2 (1,234 Views)

how to print an e-mail from inbox

how to print e-mail from inbox without having to save it. and why do I not see my printers name

Teacher
Icarus
Message 2 of 2 (1,221 Views)

Re: how to print an e-mail from inbox

Hello samten,

I am sorry that you are having a print issue using your email.  I would like to konw what kind of Hp printer you have, it may be ePrint enabled and you would simply email the content to the printer.  If your printer has a lower case (e) in the name your printer is compatible.   Ex.  Hp Photosmart Premium e-All-In-One printer.  If your printer is not compatible with ePrint I would like to know the email client that you are using.  If there is a printer action button in your email client and you are not seeing your printer, then you may have to add the printer again.  First, I would recommend downloading the Hp Print Diagnostic Utility.  This is a tool that helps diagnose print issues.  The tool will run a series of test and display troubleshooting information or a Fix button that automatically fixes the issue for you.  Please let me know if this helps or not.  I would be glad to further assist you if necessary.  Thanks!  Here is the link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&lang=en&docname=c02073861

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation