Question

Student
sirenita91
Message 1 of 3 (14,017 Views)

how to setup wireless printing on c4780

my printer does not print wireless, i tried to follow the directions on the cd, but it gets stuck on the last part and says error.

Tutor
dalerub28
Message 2 of 3 (14,011 Views)

Re: how to setup wireless printing on c4780

Hey there!

What specific error do you get? And what operating system do you use? ( winxp, win7 or mac )

Try to follow this link. If the cd doesnt work. You might wanna download the software on the website

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02273853&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lang...

----------------
if one of my advice works or helped a little, you can click the *KUDOS* button on the left. thanks.
Disclaimer : Even though im working for HP, all comments and suggestions are my personal opinion. HP still has a process to follow. (But i hope it will help ü)
Student
builderboy2
Message 3 of 3 (13,699 Views)

Re: how to setup wireless printing on c4780

[ Edited ]

Using windows 7 I have spent hours trying to set up the wireless network and am really fed up. I have downloaded the latest software/drivers and used that to no avail. I just cannot believe in this day and age that HP and Microsft cannot manage to create devices that talk to each other properly. You go on the Internet and there are 50 people giving advice: close down this portal or shut down parts of your firewall etc etc. Its just unspeakably boring, and I do NOT want to spend 5 hours on a Sunday afternoon dealing with this {Content Removed: Language Filter Evasion}

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation