Question

Honor Student
marypope
Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)

hp 4315 updates add multiple faxes in control panel

I now show six (6) hp4315 faxes in control panel. Which ones should I delete?

Teacher
emma22
Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)

Re: hp 4315 updates add multiple faxes in control panel

I use a photosmart all in one printer B209a-m and my desktop is Pavilion Elite HPE150f, I started to have problems with my printer 4 months after I bought it but did not get any help with HP support for it, since the IE9 update came down I started having problems with my computer, I have 4 printers showing up in devices and printers,  error message say's I have no printer driver installed yet it prints, I only have 1 option now when I scan and that is to send it to pictures, I used to be able to send it to word or Adobe Reader, my computer freezes up and smells like rubber burning at times but HP support tell me it is okay, I uninstalled IE 9 and put back IE 8 My computer Icon has a caution mark through it and when I rt. click on it it comes up with the printer so it seems to have gotton tangled with my computer somehow, I cannot make any changes as it will not accept my password, support told me I did not need a password to make changes, I tried to do a driver restore in performance monitor but it is grayed out, I get error messages 22 and 28 regarding my printer, as for my computer it pops up saying my system resourses are running at max capasity with a 1TB hard drive and 8GB of Ram and nothing on this computer except for microsoft office 2010 and a web-cam, no pics, no music, nothing, it does not make sense to me, I do use Norton Internet security 2011, I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit and use IE8.

Everything got a lot worse after microsoft downloaded the 23 updates and I really do not know how to fix this problem, the warranty on my printer just ended but my computer has an extended warranty on it with HP. If anyone can help me sort out these problems I really would appreciate it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation