Question

Student
bws48315
Message 1 of 8 (9,789 Views)

new printer prints texts in very small font

This is an HP Photosmart c4650. I have correctly installed (and at the suggestion of an HP tech, uninstalled and reinstalled) the software that came with the printer. The scan and copy functions are fine. And the print quality is also good. The issue is that everything that prints out is in a super small font (maybe 7). This is true whether I am trying to print from a word, notepad, or web document. HP has been unable to resolve this. Any help would be appreciated.
Student
barbie0126
Message 2 of 8 (9,718 Views)

Re: new printer prints texts in very small font

Hi,

I am having the same problems with font size. Any solution yet?

Teacher
Navbond007
Message 3 of 8 (9,499 Views)

Hi,

Do you see this issue when you print windows test page from the driver? You can print windows test page by going into Printers folder> right click on the C4600 icon and then click on properties. Under the 'general tab' of the printer properties window click print test page on the bottom right. If you still see the same issue I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling HP Printer driver/software

Thanks

Naveen Kumar
HP Support Engineering Center

(Although employed by HP, I'm trying to address the issues with my own willingness and my employer does not bear any liability for my responses.)

Student
jackntex
Message 4 of 8 (9,185 Views)

I printed a test page with my 1401 all in one, and it came out with a normal font size. But:  problem of small text size still remains. Problem is associated with printing from the internet.  I have IE8  WinXP, SP2
Teacher
Navbond007
Message 5 of 8 (9,184 Views)

Can you try the steps in the  document and see if it helps:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01624889&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_US...

Thanks

Naveen K

HP Support Engineering Center

Click on yellow KUDOS button to say thanks

(Although employed by HP, I'm trying to address the issues with my sole willingness and my employer does not bear any liability for my responses)

Honor Student
kellen
Message 6 of 8 (7,012 Views)

I just installed my new HP photosmart all-in-one D110a printer.  Works fine, except the font size in too small when I print from the web. How can this be fixed?

Student
evelbenne
Message 7 of 8 (5,338 Views)

The text on my hp all in one is to small.and it will only print one page in stead of the three no matter what number I put in the little box.Evelbenne

Student
Bonne
Message 8 of 8 (3,652 Views)

HP printer prints in font that is too small to read

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation