Question

Student
daffy086
Message 1 of 7 (1,206 Views)

printer does not work

Plain and simple... How do I get my printer to work? It will not print from E-mail

Student
nicolassj
Message 2 of 7 (1,043 Views)

Re: printer does not work

I'm having the same problem!  Why can't I print from e-mail or websites???  HELP

Student
DennisLamblin
Message 3 of 7 (1,000 Views)

Okay...what's going on. Same problem. I can print test pages, Word documents, but I can't print anything from the Web. Anyone got any ideas?

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 4 of 7 (973 Views)

Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth?

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Student
sumpin
Message 5 of 7 (955 Views)

deskjet f335 on win XP

Always worked fine.

1-page doc (Powerpoint) in que.  All systems go, but nothing happening.  Tried to print web page earlier and did not work.  Canceled page and started over.  Pause, Resume, Restart.... cycle printer off then on; nothing.  Doc in que; dumb as a turd.

Student
MDS730
Message 6 of 7 (910 Views)

I have the same problem.  I can print fine from my IPad, IPhone etc but when I try to print to the email address for the printer from home, or office, it will not print.  The EPrint center says it is connected and Reday.  i have tried changing the e-mail address twice but still nothing.

It is a D110, I know my home router is fine as the entire family can print using their phones and iPads.

thanks for any suggestions.

Student
gaerielsky
Message 7 of 7 (892 Views)

Hi, I have the same problem. I have an OfficeJet 4500 G510n-z connected wirelessly to a laptop running Windows 7.

I have to say, the printer USED TO PRINT, but since I got some automatic update it will not print anything from the web.

The only way to print is to use the SmartWeb Printing feature, and select text. Then it will print. However, it's printing a ups shipping label about 1/4 the size it should when I do it this way.

What is going on?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation