HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
02-09-2011 02:10 PM
My printer is printing but with no Color, it's been doing this for a while, No it's not the cartridge, I have bought a new one, I have checked all the printer settings and It appears to be set to print for color, SO what else could it be?
its an HP officejet 6210 all-in-one, probably 5 yrs old, It prints fine otherwise, thanks
02-12-2011 09:52 AM
First step would be to try a self test page. If you get color there, then that tells us it's likely some kind of software or driver issue. If no color on the self test page, then there's a problem with the cartridge.
- From the product control panel, press * and # simultaneously, and then release both buttons.
- Press 1 , 2 , and then 3 . The Service menu appears.
- Press the right arrow button twice. The Special Reports menu opens.
- Press OK .
- Press the right arrow button once. The Print Cartridge menu opens.
- Press OK . The diagnostic page prints.