Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

My Laptop is an HP tx2115nr model. I performed a clean install (64 bit) to Windows 7 RC. Quick Launch buttons worked fine

HOWEVER, I performed the very same install this time with Windows 7 RTM (7600). Quick Launch Buttons work, but the volume led won't change collor when muted, and HD Audio driver won't install (sound works fine though). And yes, I have also tried Windows Compatibility with no success.

Also, HP Games just won't install in neither versions.

Is HP going to update the softpacks in order to keep compatibility with Windows 7 RTM?

Thanks.

Jorge

MS- Beta Tester

---------------------------
Microsoft Beta Tester
Zic Ways
---------------------------
11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hi,

Uninstall Quick Lunch Buttons and audio driver.

Install files from below:

Realtek HD audio here (Install this file first)

HP Quick Lunch Buttons here

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

hi,

i have a problem with my display, the only settings available in screen resolution settings are 1024 x 768

or 800 x 600?

thanks for your help

HP Recommended

@markschuyt

Hi,

Write down Your p/n which is under Your computer and looks like this.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

hi 

i have hp pavilion tx2000 notebook
p/n KK800PA#ACJ
i need display drivers for windows 7
  plzz z  let me know which driverss  i should install ...
plzzz give the link..
nvidia graphics label is there below the keyboard panel...

kindly help 

HP Recommended

Hi:

This should be the video driver you need for your tx2000:

Windows Vista drivers should work fine.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-70238-2&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

If the one I posted doesn't work, please click on your graphics adapter in the device manager. Then click on the details tab. In the Properties drop down list, select the second item (Hardware ID's). Post the top string of characters you see.

Those should identify the model video adapter you have, and I can try and find the drivers for it.

Paul

HP Recommended

I have an Hp pavilion tx2000 lap

I have set up win 7 since then i have many problems

my screen picture doesn't not rotate when i rotate the screen

the buttons in the screen doesn't work

and every time i open a game there is a message telling me that my hardware accelerator is not enabled or video drive not installed and the games works extremely slow

HP Recommended

I WANT EVRY DRIVERS PLZ

HP Recommended

i m and my house

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.