Question

Student
Stealth
Message 1 of 7 (46,468 Views)

HP Deskjet 930c in Windows 7 x64

Hi, I'm from Brasil.  I try install HP Deskjet 930c in Windows 7 Ultimate x64.  I don't have sucess.  Any help-me ? Sorry my english.  

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 7 (46,421 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet 930c in Windows 7 x64

See here.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
Notivago
Message 3 of 7 (46,120 Views)

I'm also from Brazil and I'm expecting the same problem in both x386 and x64 versions. But this solution dind't work for me. When i click "windows update", the system seeks about one minute and then pop up a message saying Windows couldn't take a devices list from Windows Update. Try again later. I don't know whatelse I can do.

Thank you everybody.
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 4 of 7 (46,018 Views)

Notivago wrote:
I'm also from Brazil and I'm expecting the same problem in both x386 and x64 versions. But this solution dind't work for me. When i click "windows update", the system seeks about one minute and then pop up a message saying Windows couldn't take a devices list from Windows Update. Try again later. I don't know whatelse I can do.

OK, it is not quite a direct link but try the followinggo to the Microsoft catalog update site  (you will need to use Internet Explorer, not Firefox or some other browser).  In the search box select Deskjet 930c then press enterThere will be several choices presented, the 11.4MB file is the 32 bit version and the 11.6MB file is the x64 versionYou can click on each title and verify which one is the proper architecture.

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

Honor Student
wlj619
Message 5 of 7 (23,929 Views)

I have successfully added the 930C driver to my printer page,  and set it as my default printer,  however when I try to print a document nothing happens.

I'm using  a usb-parallel 6 ft cable.   The printer is turned on.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 6 of 7 (23,916 Views)

wlj619 wrote:

I have successfully added the 930C driver to my printer page,  and set it as my default printer,  however when I try to print a document nothing happens.

I'm using  a usb-parallel 6 ft cable.   The printer is turned on.

The Deskjet 930 has a USB port, I would suggest using a direct A-B USB cable (available for $1 or so) rather than using a usb-parallel converter.  The converters can be problematic at best. 

Student
930c
Message 7 of 7 (5,600 Views)

ples driver  Deskjet 930c in Windows 7 x64

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation