Question

Student
ofir_y
Message 1 of 6 (39,994 Views)

HP PSC 1100 drivers for Windows 7

Are there already HP PSC 1100 drivers for Windows 7?

I cannot use the scanner with my new Windows 7 machine.

Thanks!

Regents Professor
DexterM
Message 2 of 6 (39,990 Views)

Re: HP PSC 1100 drivers for Windows 7

The PSC 1100 drivers should be pre-installed on Win 7 itself. If just plugging in the printer doesnt work, then go to the Devices window, click on Add A Printer, and when you come to the drivers window, click on Windows update to get the latest drivers from Windows update. This is a legacy product, so HP most likely wont release software and drivers separately.
----------------------------
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
Provost
Daniel_Potyrala
Message 3 of 6 (39,966 Views)

Hi,

According to HP site (which is here) software and drivers for this model should be avaible from Windows Update.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon which is on the left. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer
Student
greenspanner
Message 4 of 6 (17,889 Views)

HP Laser Jet 1100 Win 7 x 64 drivers supplied by Microsoft are very basic and deny one the use of the 'finishing' features of the printer they once bought.  One can no longer choose options for print quality or econo mode.  Microsoft even supply the same stripped down drivers with XP instead of the full feature driver which was previously available.  What is more even HP don't provide the XP printer drivers either any more!

Anybody any ideas?  Will the Vista 64 driver work for Win7 ? and where to find and download that one?

HP 1100 options.JPG

Honor Student
edif
Message 5 of 6 (11,084 Views)

but the win7 driver is very cut down

I cannot check the ink levels even by printing a test page as HP sugest and when I use a custom paper sizes with the XP driver I could set a page length of 450mm (good for panorama photo's) but with WIN7 it is only 350mm 

not good HP 

Student
patersonfami
Message 6 of 6 (8,598 Views)

Re: HP PSC 1110 drivers for Windows 7

Je n'arrive pas à scanner à partir de mon imprimante hp psc 1110. Comment télécharger les pilotes? J'utilise Windows 7.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation