Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

The right solution is that...

SWITCH ON THE PRINTER

go to   DEVICES AND PRINTERS

add     PRINTER

add a LOCAL PRINTER

select VIRTUAL PRINTER PORT FOR USB

WINDOWS UPDATE

(This will take several minutes ...MINIMUM 15-20 MINUTES...)

at last windows install drivers

--YSR Prasad

HP Recommended
The right solution is that...

SWITCH ON THE PRINTER

go to DEVICES AND PRINTERS

add PRINTER

add a LOCAL PRINTER

select VIRTUAL PRINTER PORT FOR USB

WINDOWS UPDATE

(This will take several minutes ...MINIMUM 15-20 MINUTES...)

at last windows install drivers

--YSR Prasad
HP Recommended

I have installed windows 7 32 bit on my notebook, as well as the printer driver hp 1410. When first used to print everything worked fine but now I can not to print anymore. Any one please help me.........

HP Recommended

The model number HP PSC 1410.

Method 1:
You may refer to the below links and use the troubleshooters. Check if it lists and helps resolve any issues: Open the Printer troubleshooter:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&tmp_geoLoc=true&product=44111...

Method 2:
You may check if you have the latest drivers installed for the device. You may refer to the below link for getting the latest drivers and check.
HP PSC 1410 Driver

Good Luck.

HP Recommended

The model number HP PSC 1410

Method 1:
You may refer to the below links and use the troubleshooters. Check if it lists and helps resolve any issues: Open the Printer troubleshooter:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...product=441115

Method 2:
You may check if you have the latest drivers installed for the device. You may refer to the below link for getting the latest drivers and check.
HP PSC 1410 Driver

Good Luck.

HP Recommended

@Magically wrote:
I'm looking for the new driver for hp psc 1410 with windows 7

HP Recommended

1. just go to control panel, Hardware and Sound, and then add a printer.

there will be a question...."What type of printer do you want to install?"

2. just choose add a local printer, change "use an existing port with USB001 virtual printer port...", and then clik next.

3. choose manufaturer "HP", Printer "HP Deskjet F300 Series" and then clik next.

4. done 🙂 , your HP PSC 1410 can be used by using that driver. it works on my computer (os. windows 7 32 bit)

iqballistensee

HP Recommended

driver de  hp

HP Recommended

drivers

HP Recommended

@MagicFairy wrote:
I'm looking for the new driver for hp psc 1410 with windows 7

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.