Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@MagicFairy wrote:
I'm looking for the new driver for hp psc 1410 with windows 7

HP Recommended

heloooooooooooo

HP Recommended

Hi Trik911!

Thanks so much for your info and help. I've been battling all night to figure out how to install my HP PSC 1410 and your advice was the most helpful. Instead of debugging, I right clicked on the yellow yield sign (over the suggested printer), clicked on troubleshooting and followed the instructions there.

I now have a working printer. Woohoo!!!!!

HP Recommended

I have problems with this device under Window 7 64bit. The printer is ok. The scanner generates one vertical bar, perhaps  1 cm wide with vertical stripes.  Because the scanner generates  **bleep**, the printer is not able to calibrate the printing with the first scan.

Someone has an idea, how to solve ?

Regards svgt99

HP Recommended

give me driver hp psc 1410 with windows 7

HP Recommended

mi computadora me pide los controladores Hp Psc 1410 pero solo dispone de los  del Hp Psc 1500 o 1600; es urgente ayudeme

HP Recommended

Thanks a ton buddy! It worked for me:smileyhappy:

HP Recommended

Due to original old CD version, which has Win2000 / XP version. The same Installer CD is not accepted by Windows & version on my Desktop.

Kindly arrange for HP-PSC1410 Printer Driver for Windows 7

Regards,
Sandesh Mukane

HP Recommended

Already it shows the same as per your instructions, but still it shows the YELLOW exclamation-sign, on the Printer logo.

HP Recommended

I can,t able to operate my printer

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.