Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (495 Views)
Accepted Solution

print to small to read on monitor

I already had a 23 inch monitor and I bought a hp quad computer and now I have to enlarge my page to 150% to read it. I have it on largest view and if I use firefox  it even smaller print.

Accepted Solution

Re: print to small to read on monitor

Try using your mouse. Hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard down and move the (middle) scroll wheel on the mouse to enlarge it on the fly. It works for any web page, document or image.

If you want to change the font on your desktop, then you will need  to  personalize your desktop or change the screen resolution.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (491 Views)

Re: print to small to read on monitor

[ Edited ]

Try using your mouse. Hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard down and move the (middle) scroll wheel on the mouse to enlarge it on the fly. It works for any web page, document or image.

If you want to change the font on your desktop, then you will need  to  personalize your desktop or change the screen resolution.

****Please click on Accept As Solution if a suggestion solves your problem or answers your question. Doing that will help others facing the same problem to find a solution easily when they search online ****

2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation