Question

Student
ccs714
Message 1 of 3 (2,760 Views)

OFFICEJET 4500 WIRELESS and using Windows 8, 64 x

[ Edited ]

HP ONLINE drivers extract and show a picture of the printer then have a place to click to exit. I use my disk self loading and errors. I look at the files, such as network64 and it loads and shows a picture of the printer and a place to exit also. I see it has been said, the drivers are in windows 8, I have seen the one for HP OFFICEJET J4500 series, and the HP OFFICEJET 4500 G510n-z, mine is both. I assume that the later is more relevant to mine and the first is a catch all. How do I install, the printer as there are Printer management programs, or add a printer, both do not work, but I may have used the Printer Management Program incorrectly. Is the usual windows add a printer best, and I should delete everything I can find related to this printer and start with a clean slate. Do I check the smtp in the port I created tcp/ip, as usual. I did get the printer to work once wireless, I can't even get it to work hooked up USB, wired I can, but how do I transfer it from the virtual usb port to a wireless port, or am I making this harder than it is? I have spent a month on it!!      Thanks, Carl  PS. I'm using a Beta Firefox

Student
kimarqsuin
Message 2 of 3 (2,689 Views)

Re: OFFICEJET 4500 WIRELESS and using Windows 8, 64 x

[ Edited ]

Bonjour,

je utilise la nouvel version de Windows 8 ... pouriez-vous m'aider à résoudre le probleme de la connection de mon imprimant sur Wifi à mon portable qui est un HP ProBoock 4520s et mon imprimant est HPOfficejet 4500 Wireless.... si il exciste un driver ou un utilitaire sous forme de CD ou à télécharger sur un site de préférence en français ca ma confuguration est en français.

J'attend de vos nouvelles de votre part..... et merci de me faire confiance.

Je vous donne mes cordonées :  

{Personal Information Removed}

Student
Ronaldmac
Message 3 of 3 (781 Views)

Re: OFFICEJET 4500 WIRELESS and using Windows 8, 64 x. How can I clear my printer que?

I need to remove a file that I SHOULD HAVE PRINTED JUST PAGE 1. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation