VGA driver for notebook HP 540 (3222 Views)
Honor Student
firman
Message 1 of 9 (3,222 Views)

VGA driver for notebook HP 540

is there anyone know VGA driver notebook HP540 for windows 8 ? I have install windows 8 and can not find grapics driver

thanks

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 9 (3,214 Views)

Re: VGA driver for notebook HP 540

The software you have installed is probably the Windows 8 Consumer preview. Windows 8 actually has drivers for just about everything that is made to run Windows 7. 

Your notebook was designed to run Windows XP and even older operating systems.  I notice that there is also has no support for Windows Vista or Windows 7. 

Y

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Honor Student
firman
Message 3 of 9 (3,200 Views)

My previous operating system is windows 7 and don't have problem with grapics driver, and my current operating system is windows 8 pro.

Provost
erico
Message 4 of 9 (3,194 Views)

firman wrote:

My previous operating system is windows 7 and don't have problem with grapics driver, and my current operating system is windows 8 pro.

OK.

Then the request you made in the title of your thread is a bit confusing.  

Why did you ask for the VGA driver?

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having

Honor Student
firman
Message 5 of 9 (3,167 Views)

sorry bit confusing, I mean is grapics driver

Provost
erico
Message 6 of 9 (3,104 Views)

I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but

Windows 8 will find the best available driver for the installed notebook installed graphics solutions during installation.

The only available drivers for your notebook currently provided are for Windows XP and Windows Vista.

Your notebook has no support for Windows 7, so do not expect to find new graphics drivers for Windows 8 at the HP web suport portal for your notebook.

Honor Student
firman
Message 7 of 9 (3,102 Views)

I have solved the issue and can find the driver from intel web site, now my notebook working fine.

Thanks

Student
mineshh
Message 8 of 9 (1,805 Views)

Hi, i am facing the same problem. can you please provide me a intel link to download the drivers?

Thanks.

Student
mani05
Message 9 of 9 (1,539 Views)

how did you solve that problem .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation