02-29-2012 11:17 AM - edited 06-01-2012 01:46 PM
Welcome to the HP Windows® 8 Release Preview
Welcome to the HP Windows® 8 Release Preview discussion board. This board has been set up for consumers to discuss Windows® 8 Release Preview as it relates to their HP products.
Windows® 8 is the new operating system from Microsoft®, following the introduction of Windows 7 in 2009.
HP is working closely with Microsoft on the release of Windows 8 to bring new and exciting innovations to market for consumers and businesses alike, including devices that will build upon Windows 8. HP engineers are performing extensive testing of Windows 8 on current and recently introduced HP PCs and printers to confirm compatibility with HP products and to create any needed drivers or other materials.
As a friendly reminder:
HP does not support Windows® 8 Release Preview. Please visit www.microsoft.com regarding support for these versions.
This board has been set up to facilitate discussion of the Windows® 8 Release Preview versions. When the official operating system is released, we will archive this board and allow the discussion to migrate to the normal fully supported OS discussion boards within the Notebook PC, Desktop PC and Printing and All and One categories of the forum.
For more information, please visit the sites below:
Microsoft Answers community support:
- Windows 8 Release Preview forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/w
- Internet Explorer 10 forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie10
- Windows Store forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/w
Other Windows 8 resources:
- Windows 8 Release Preview homepage: http://windows.microsoft.com/release-preview
- Windows 8 Release Preview FAQ: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=240148
- Windows Store for Developers Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowsstore/
- Windows Team Blog: http://windowsteamblog.com/
- Building Windows 8 MSDN Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/b8/
Thanks in advance for your postings