Re: Officejet Pro 8500A A910 all in one printer (2403 Views)
Student
espeir72
Message 1 of 8 (3,156 Views)
Accepted Solution

b210 all in one printer paper jam there is no paper jammed in printer but screen says paper jam

paper jam no paper jammed but screen says paper jam preformed the troubleshoot and no resilt

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 8 (3,142 Views)

Re: b210 all in one printer paper jam there is no paper jammed in printer but screen says paper jam

hi there, 

Have you tried the steps outlined in this article. If not give them a shot and let us know if it helps. 

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Student
kmwrmj
Message 3 of 8 (2,825 Views)

Re: b210 all in one printer paper jam there is no paper jammed in printer but screen says paper jam

I know my HP PSC 2410 photosmart is old but she was still working like a champ. All of sudden whenever I go to print something, I get a paper jam error and there is no jam. I can cacel the print in que and the paper comes out which confirms what I just stated that there is no jam. I don't want to buy another printer. I tried the sugesstion to go through the setup but the option is not there for me to complete the steps so I am back at square one.Is there something else I can try?

Tks!

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 8 (2,817 Views)

Hi there kmwrmj,

Try the steps in this article. At a point the directions will also take you through checking for a carriage jam if the error does not go away. Follow them through and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Student
prof66
Message 5 of 8 (2,455 Views)

My printer says paper jammed but no paper is jammed and paper is in properly.

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 6 of 8 (2,425 Views)

prof66,

What printer is this for and what operating system are you using?

Student
pw-m
Message 7 of 8 (2,422 Views)

Re: Officejet Pro 8500A A910 all in one printer

A paper jam message occurs when there is no paper jammed in printer; screen says paper jam. The jam seems related to the message 'ink drying' Once ink is 'dry', printer attempts to continue printing but the page is sucked back into the printer causing a jam. Mine is a new digital system (2011) . I have tried to work with the advice issued for a b210 but as soon as I tried printing again after following all the steps in the video, the problem returned. Thanks for any help you can give. 

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 8 of 8 (2,403 Views)

Re: Officejet Pro 8500A A910 all in one printer

Hi there pw-m,

Could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Forgive me but it is a little unclear as to the model number of your printer. Are we using the b210 like above or a different printer? Additionally what operating system are we using and can you provide any information about the paper type being used?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation