Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

HP ACTIVE PEN BROKE

Product Name: HP ACTIVE PEN
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP

Hi, my HP Active Pen broke and I am trying to figure out the warranty on it but I need a serial number.  Where can I locate the number? Thank you.

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)

Re: HP ACTIVE PEN BROKE

@bcarillon82

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you are in need of the serial number of the HP Active pen to find the warranty status,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need a few more details as well:

What is the product or model number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c03754824

(Do not share any personal information such as serial number, email ID, phone number or address on a public forum for your safety). 

I could use the product number in order to help you with the details you need.

Also, check your User guide for more details.

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation