Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion X2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. I have a really big problem with my Pavilion X2.  After fully charging I was using the tablet normally and after 2 minutes or less a message pop up and said Low Battery Error or something (%20). Then tablet shuts down by itself. I plugged my tablet in. There red light next to the adapter port while charging. I waited about 8 hours to charging up. But  my tablet won't turn on (and I don't know it's charging or not). I press and hold power button abot 15 secons but still same. When I trying to turn on there red light next to the adapter port blinks once. What can I do for it? What is the problem? (HP Pavilion X2 Detachable 10-n101nt)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@CagatayAvgan

Thank you for replying with this response 😉

I appreciate your time and efforts,

Just curious, did you try the link from the related post I had shared earlier?
Click here if you haven't.

(Though the header/title may be different, the steps will help resolve your concern).

If the issue persists, I recommend you Contact HP to set up a hardware service as the battery may require a replacement/repair.

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number to obtain a case along with the phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

Mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@CagatayAvgan

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand the HP Pavilion X2 Won't Turn On,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Have you checked any related HP Forums post to resolve your concern?

If you haven't, Here's a related HP Forums post that seems to have helped others: Click here for the steps.

Although considering the battery depleted within a few seconds and isn't charging anymore, I recommend you check with an alternate power adapter to check if that charges the battery,

And let me know how that it works,

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,  

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner, 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day! 

Regards, 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I tried an alternate adapter but it didn't work. Hard reset (Press and hold power adapter about 15 seconds) didn't work too. What's the problem?
HP Recommended

@CagatayAvgan

Thank you for replying with this response 😉

I appreciate your time and efforts,

Just curious, did you try the link from the related post I had shared earlier?
Click here if you haven't.

(Though the header/title may be different, the steps will help resolve your concern).

If the issue persists, I recommend you Contact HP to set up a hardware service as the battery may require a replacement/repair.

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number to obtain a case along with the phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

Mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Okay, I will contact with HP Service and I'll send my tablet to repair. Thanks for helping 🙂
HP Recommended

@CagatayAvgan

The pleasure is all mine,

I'm glad I could be of assistance in finding the issue and don't worry, 

The PC will be as good as new once it's repaired.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hello, I sent my tablet to HP Service and they replaced battery so it's fine right now. Thanks 🙂
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.