Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I tried it but nothing working please help me
HP Recommended
I tired everything but I can not reset my luxpad stream 7 Iforgot my pin can ssomeone please help me reset
HP Recommended
So what I see coming up hear don't help cause nothing uphear works for me I just have to trash my ttablet causenno one can tell me how to do anything
HP Recommended

@03032006,

First of all, we have no idea what you are doing as you dont explain anything in detail.

Saying I tried everything without telling us what your specfic problem is, tells us nothing.

You need to start your own thread and give detailed info and what the trouble is and what you have.

Then  we can better help you.

Be patient. This is a Voluteer forum and you might not get answered immediately.

HP Recommended
I believe that I have done the reset on the device because its resetting the PC.
HP Recommended
Its not realm hard to do the reset as long as you follow the directions like they're given to you. The main thing is that you gotta make sure that you press the buttons all at the same time to complete the reset or it won't work.
HP Recommended
Friend dropped off the family hp tablet believe it's a stream No idea what this is They tried a reset and locked it up on blue screen Tried everything to get going This is a first for me playing with this tablet So I did a three button reset got the bios reloading and then hit enter boom is started loading win 10 build 1511 running all updates seems smooth so far touch wifi all working
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.