Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

If you just saved the downloaded ISO file to the USB drive, it will not boot, you would have to use the Media Creation Tool or a program like Rufus to create a bootable USB.  You can test it by trying to boot it in another computer.

HP Recommended

Noted. I just run the media creation tool and installing window 10 into the flash drive. Will update once try. Thanks for guide .

HP Recommended

i finally can boost from USB, and it start to installing the window. (i use USB hub to connected the mouse and keyboard as touch screen is not available)

until the screen i capture, i follow the instruction. but i'm stuck as i still need to user password to enter window 10, which is back to square ( i need to re-set password or reformat it) what should i do to reset or erase or whatever i could log in and use the tablet again? please help.

WhatsApp Image 2017-03-07 at 6.34.16 PM.jpeg

HP Recommended

The picture you posted is not visible yet, if you wipe all partitions off the disk and do a fresh install per the instructions in the link above, there is no Windows password to enter.

HP Recommended

Thank you, i will try that.. but where is the link?

HP Recommended

i dare not to go futher as i worried any action will cause damage, here is the print screen that during installation, i wonder what can i do from here, all 3 partitions need to delete? or to format? or delete 2 and format 1? please advice, appreciate~~WhatsApp Image 2017-03-08 at 12.19.18 AM.jpeg

HP Recommended

here is the msg that showing in the partition. Thanks if you can help. 

3.jpg

HP Recommended

You have to delete them all to perform a fresh installation, you will lose any saved data on the tablet of course. The link I referred to is higher up in the thread with the installation instructions, follow that.

HP Recommended

The problem solve by delete the partiton and re-install.

but touch screen and others function gone, it become a normal window10. what should i do to re-store all the function? please guide~ thanks.

HP Recommended

i did go to the hp stream 8 and download all driver i could found there, but after install all.. rotate and touch screen still not available.. anyway to help?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.