08-28-2013 11:18 AM
I was looking through my programs in the control panel, cleaning out programs that I didn't need anymore, and I accidentally uninstalled Qualcomm Atheros Killer Network Manager from my PC. I know I need AR8151, but that's it.
I don't have any valid restore points on my laptop, and I'd rather just reinstall it anways. Help?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)