10-09-2012 12:30 PM
I just bought a new g6-2123us, windows 7, 64 bit, Atheros AR9485 card not connecting to router. Current driver=188.8.131.52 (1/10/12). Connect to WLAN hard line, but not wifi. Router = Belkin N+. Any ideas? Thanks.
01-15-2013 10:25 PM
I have a new HP Pavilion g7 computer with an Atheros 9485 802.11 b/g/n card in it. It connects fine on open Wifi hot spots (I think still running 802.11g). However, it is spotty on 802.11n open setups. Plus it does not seem to work at all on one running 802.11n with WPA2. Is there a solution? I have made sure I have the latest available driver by using the windows update mechanism. Driver version is 10.0.0.212.
02-15-2013 07:25 AM
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)