01-16-2013 11:33 PM - edited 01-16-2013 11:37 PM
my computer is an HP probook 4530s [LH313EA#ABV] with Win 8 pro 64bit, main problem is the wifi network adapter, on device manager it sais AR9285, Maximum speed is 54Mbps, and it dose not detect a 5Gh wifi anymore, this is how it was installed by win 8 and hp support assistance, the actualy chipsit is AR5B195 and i dont find any drivers for it, please help ....
10-26-2014 10:55 AM
Look like same as my problem with atheros driver. You should to try download following this link:
Maybe, They can help you.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)