08-04-2010 02:34 AM
i have an HP G61 notebook and recentley when i get on the internet i get messages like yahoo.com cannot be found. when i exit out of internet explorer and try again its fine but when i load another page like facebook.com for instance i get the message facebook.com cannot be found so i exit out of internet explorer once again go back in and its fine again. this is really starting to annoy me esspecially since i bought the notebook and a week later i had to have HP send me a new recovery disc as my notebook would not boot up propely. i need help resolving this issue before i sell my 3 week old HP notebook and get a dell.
08-14-2010 02:28 PM
Try to reset the IE using the steps below:
Before you reset the IE, you must close all the Internet Explorer window in your notebook:
click Start button
The Internet Options dialog box appears.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)