06-04-2014 04:51 AM
I've got HP Compaq 6910p notebook. My device manager showing bluetooth but i'm unable to turn it ON, although I've switched ON wireless. I've installed HP Wireless Assistant, here it is showing option for WLAN but bluetooth is missing here. I've also look in the BIOS under System Configuration --> Built-in device options, but there is no option for enable/disable bluetooth. Kindly help me out.
06-04-2014 07:20 AM
Please find the link given below might help you.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)