11-23-2010 04:53 AM
I have the HP EliteBook 8440p with Windows 7 x64 Prof. and I want to use the V470 Logitech Bluetooth mouse.
When I start Windows the mouse works fine, but after a while it stops working. It seems as if the bluetooth module turns off, but I have no idea how to turn it on again.
I did not touch the Wireless control button, nor does it help using it after the bluetooth is gone. Interesingly I also do not have a bluetooth symbol in my control Panel, but the bluetooth drivers from HP are installed...
Any hints or suggestions what this might be?
04-18-2011 09:09 AM
I have a Pavilion dv6-3267cl running on Windows 7 x 64 platform. I was using a logitech wireless mouse and I suspect my drivers are incompatible with the new platform.was using this on XP. Do I need to disable the touchpad before install the new drivers or can I simply turn the touch pad off?
07-17-2013 11:39 PM
Have you tried disabling BT power management?
Skip the first part, look for the "Bluetooth Power Management Setting" heading.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)