04-06-2009 05:48 PM
04-10-2009 11:54 AM
I have the same printer. Do the following things.
Make sure your firewall is not blocking the connection attempts from the printer. For this you can look at the firewall logs and put your LAN on the trusted networks.
Make sure that the HP Imaging Monitor is running on the computer. It is denoted by a small greenish icon in the system bar.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)