Question

Tutor
Cody21
Message 1 of 4 (13,186 Views)

Can't PAIR Bluetooth Dr Dre BEATBOX Portable to Laptop

Not sure why it's this hard. I am able to PAIR my Android phone just fine to my HP Pavilion. But the laptop refuses to Discover our just-bought BEATBOX.  Oh, and my phone PAIRS to the BeatBox just fine.

Do I need a special DRIVER for the BEATBOX? Any ideas on how to get this thing PAIRED?

HP Pavilion DV7

Windows 7 64 Bit

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 2 of 4 (13,160 Views)

Re: Can't PAIR Bluetooth Dr Dre BEATBOX Portable to Laptop

Could you please give me the exact product number for your computer?

If you need help finding it, you can use the following link:

Thanks,

Kyle
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Tutor
Cody21
Message 3 of 4 (13,159 Views)

OK .. chalk this up to User Error ...  The BeatBox "remembered" the previous Pairing .. I had to tell it to
"forget" previous pairing and re-paired it to my Laptop just fine now..  duh ...  Thanks for the reply though.

Honor Student
12shortyvball
Message 4 of 4 (7,819 Views)

Hi,

I'm having trouble pairing my wireless beats head phones to my new Hp Splitx2 laptop? I can pair it to my phone no problem but when it comes to the laptop i'm struggling. I have turned on all bluetooth capabilities for my laptop and made sure it is discoverable (although there is one part of the information bar that pops up when I click the bluetooth icon that says "allow a device to connect" that is not in black and will not let me click on it). I have gone by my beats hheadphones instructions and reset the pairing so it will forget my phone pairing, but I still can not get it to link??? If you could help me that would be great!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation