10-23-2011 04:51 AM - edited 10-23-2011 05:04 AM
Try the following.
First, download the Flash uninstall utility on the link below and save it to your Desktop.
When the download has completed, close all browser windows and run the uninstaller. After this has completed, restart the notebook.
Close all browser windows before running the Flash installer.
Launch Firefox and see if the games play Ok - if they do, close Firefox, open IE and click on the same Adobe Flash link above to get a prompt to install the ActiveX component. When done, restart IE.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
08-21-2013 12:17 PM
yes I am having issues playing fb games... I have the latest vervion of flash and java and I still cant play... I have never had this problem before please help me...
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)