Question

Student
RoryStar1
Message 1 of 2 (500 Views)

Cannot Live Stream NBC Olympics despite meeting all listed requirements on NBC FAQ on my HP Pavilion

I want to know if my Pavilion dv6-1245dx is capable of streaming the NBC Olympics Live Stream - I have checked EVERYTHING Software and Setting and EVERY ITEM  on the NBC FAQ page listed and I am current with Software, my settings were all ALREADY correct, I emptied my cache and every other item listed - yet I have a black screen and nothing more when I try to watch the live stream, yes I have Permission, more than fast enough Internet connection and EVERY OTHER ITEM LISTED - is the problem my HP Pavilion my dv6-1245dx?  I can stream HD TV and Movies from ISP Comcast on my home wireless network and my Internet Service speed is faster than required for NBC Website Live Streaming of the London Olympics - yes I emptied the cache, the NBC FAQ url is http://www.nbcolympics.com/faq/index.html#Q02 if you want to eliminate everything I have checked so far repeatedly  I find the NBC London Olympic Coverage extremely disappointing and I would like to watch the actual events themselves instead of a bunch of drivel and the very limited and repeated coverage of a very limited number of the Olympic Events/Competitions themselves - is my HP Pavilion dv6-1245dx simply not capable of it? I have Win7 64 bit Home Premium, using Firefox as IE has too many problems with few problems so I have invested many hours and have gotten nowhere.  A Solution would be greatly appreciated

Distinguished Professor
Danjen
Message 2 of 2 (473 Views)

Re: Cannot Live Stream NBC Olympics despite meeting all listed requirements on NBC FAQ on my HP Pavi

Please try this:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Display-and-Video/The-solution-to-most-problems-with-the-Flash...

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation