11-26-2013 11:59 PM
I just recently bought a new printer HPEnvy 4500. I set it up today and i was able to print the test page no problem.
My issue is that I cannot seem to connect my laptop to the printer therefore i could not print anything wirelessly.
I have followed the troubleshooting guide and all instructions i can think of but still no luck.
Can someone please help me.
11-27-2013 01:03 AM
Hope the URL will be able to provide some guidance, Basically, your laptop and printer would need to be in the same network. You can use the Software which will attempt to setup wireless seamlessly through the "Automatic Wireless Connect"
Ensure that the router has no Mac address filtering and no antivirus is blocking the install.
All the best!
Please click on "Kudos" if this has helped you in any way.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)