08-03-2012 05:42 AM
I just bought a HP Spectre XT. I have problem connecting to the fibre broadband at home. I tried using both LAN cables and via wireless. Through LAN, it couldn't even connect. Funnily via wireless, it will connect for a minute but slowly and then disconnect. I had no problem connecting to my office Wireless-n router, even though the connection is just a mobile broadband. It is frustrating for me as i paid a lot for this Spectre and facing a basic problem of not connecting to internet.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)