05-15-2011 06:16 AM
2 things to check right away--
1) is computer in "discovery" mode? (On my dm1-3025dx, you find it under advanced tools in the network and sharing part of the control panel).
2) Make sure your wireless is active (an antenna light on the keyboard for me)....amazing how many times I have struggled with this problem for a prolonged period, only to finally realize the wireless was deactivated!
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)