02-26-2014 05:18 AM
I am trying in vain to use my new printer with my laptop
(My printer has been connected via usb to desk top)
I have followed all the instructions - downloaded driver, Home/All programs/HP/2510/printer setup & software
but I never get the option
"Convert a USB connected printer to wireless from Printer Setup & Software"
as given on the HP website
This question was solved. View Solution.
02-27-2014 06:58 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Deskjet 2510 All-in-One Printer and connecting wireless. Here is a link to product specifications for you HP Deskjet 2510. This shows me this printer is not wireless.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)