09-15-2011 01:49 PM
My internal network card is not working. I purchased a Linksys Wireless Adapter to use to connect wireless to my home modem. Upon installation the adapter still will not connect. After having spoken to a couple of people it was recommended that I located and disable my internal network card, then reinstall and set up the wireless adapter. Perhaps they were interfereing with one another.
How do I locate and disable the internal network card?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)