05-03-2009 02:40 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can download the ethernet drivers for an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC model #DV9810us ?? My ethernet port has disappeared from my device manager and I cannot find the drivers anywhere on the HP website. I am able to connect to the internet via my wireless connection, but I get nothing when I plug into the ethernet port.
And something else that has been frustrating me, when I do get a wireless connection to the internet, it last for 30 minutes to an hour. Then I have to re-boot to re-establish a connection. I use a Lingsys WRT54G router with the lastest firmware upgrade.
Can anyone help??
05-03-2009 04:44 PM
Check this link.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)